Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 129

Thread: High activity!

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It was a:

    oh! I see now!

    Ooooooooh!

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooooooh! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! Cav, dont get cable!

    j/k

  4. #74
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yea, i may be getting cable soon. I need to find out if you can hook up two computers to one line, without networking. And these computers are a good 20 feet apart. If you guys can answer it for me, it would be most helpful. thanks

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its possible, with certain adapter. Im not certain about the rest. ^^uu

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no idea. I need to get cable though. I got DSL and I hate it.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want T3, but Im happy with my cable. ^^

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard of T3 but I don't know anything about it. Wanna fill me in?

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its $700 a month...... I dont remember clearly, but I think its speed was equivalent to 100 dsl lines or so.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My uncle was one of the people who started T3 Modems going. Think about this. You are downloading some episode of something, maybe even something as big as a movie. First it says "connecting" there is no "downloading" stage. It just says "completed".

    Its the grandest of all occasions to go to my uncle's house. :-D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •